This message was sent to WPI students.
CAMPUS STATUS UPDATES
Spring is here! The sun is shining, the goats are bleating, the vaccine is now available to everyone—which is why we’re urging all students to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Get a refresher on President Leshin’s message from last week, and keep doing what you can to help us all finish the year strong. We know you’ve goat this.
TIPS AND RESOURCES
- Not on the WPI mobile app? Download it to get connected to all things WPI. Select the student persona to customize your experience, and take this week’s student polls to make your voice heard.
- Wondering What’s Poppin’ this week? Stop by the campus center today from 11am-1pm for some soda pop and a list of this week’s on-campus events.
- The Funday Friday team will be by the fountain (weather permitting) 4/23 from 1-2:30pm to hand out flower grow kits (seeds, soil, and a small pot) and decorations.
- The Social Committee had a great time hosting a Q&A with Hank Green yesterday evening! The Q&A will be available until Wednesday 4/21 at 9pm ET in the “Documents” section of the SocComm TechSync page. Questions? Just reach out to SocComm through email.
- Celebrate Pride at WPI with a full calendar of events from 4/22-4/26! View the events calendar and sign up for a raffle and giveaways; sponsored by WPI Alliance.
The detailed course schedule for Fall 2021 is now available in Workday. Haven’t added Workday as a favorite app yet? Log into the WPI Hub and follow these instructions to do so, and reach out through email if you have any issues logging in.
HEALTH & SAFETY REMINDERS
- The State’s website offers walkthroughs on how to get a vaccine appointment; you can also visit WPI’s vaccine information webpage for other resources. Remember, campus operations are built around our herd immunity, so please consider getting vaccinated as soon as possible.
- If affording transportation to a nearby vaccination appointment is a barrier, please stop by the Dean of Students office to discuss assistance.
The Pandemic Student Life Project is organizing a raffle to help encourage students to pre-register for the vaccine and get vaccinated when they can; fill out this form which will be open from 4/23-5/1 to register for the raffle (all students pre-registered or already vaccinated are eligible).