This message was sent to WPI students.
CAMPUS STATUS UPDATES
Wearing face coverings, maintaining social distance, keeping close contacts minimal—doing it all now (as well as getting vaccinated as soon as you can) brings us closer to a more normal reopening in the fall. We’ve only got a few weeks left; let’s finish the academic year strong.
TIPS & RESOURCES
- What’s Poppin’ this week? Stop by the campus center today from 11am-1pm to celebrate the return of spring weather with a popsicle and a list of weekly events on campus.
- The spring celebration continues with the latest Funday Friday offering, co-sponsored by the Student Activities Office: ice cream by the fountain on April 30 from 1-2:30pm.
- QuadFest kicked off yesterday, and there’s still plenty of time for you to get in on the fun! Check out the full schedule of events and start making your plans.
Don’t forget to take advantage of Merit Pages, WPI’s online platform and student success tool to note your achievements for the past year! Check out this announcement for more information.
HEALTH & SAFETY REMINDERS
- As of Monday, April 19, all WPI students, faculty, and staff are eligible to be vaccinated. Check out WPI’s vaccine information webpage for details, including how to preregister for an appointment or sign up to receive a vaccine at one of the state’s mass vaccination sites.
- Any questions about your eligibility to be vaccinated may be directed to your healthcare provider.
If you need help finding transportation options to appointments or if affording transportation to an appointment is a barrier, please stop by the Dean of Students office to discuss assistance.