Campus Status Updates
As of yesterday, we’re back to TechFlex on Campus/Alert Level Green status! We couldn’t have done it without you, and we won’t be able to keep doing it without you, either. Thanks for once again showing why you all really are the GOAT. And speaking of the GOAT …
Be sure to check out President Leshin’s message from February 24 for a refresher on the most up-to-date guidelines as we take another (socially distanced) step forward.
Tips & Resources
Have questions about housing selection for next year? Check out this video below for more details—and after submitting your housing application, answer 8 of 10 questions about the video correctly to be entered into a raffle for WPI swag.
- Clubs and orgs can begin to hold in-person meetings, events, and table sittings, but remember, keep those groups small and socially distanced—all gatherings need to follow the WPI COVID-19 Addendum and state guidelines (no less than six feet of social distancing and no more than ten people are permitted indoors at all on- or off-campus gatherings). Check out this week’s events calendar for the latest campus happenings on TechSync.
- SAO’s new What’s Poppin’ series kicks off today with free popcorn from 11-am-1pm in the Rubin Campus Center Lobby (and keep your eyes peeled for the return of Funday Fridays as well)!
- Tune in as Ribbot is back in action on BattleBots this Thursday night on the Discovery Channel—and the big twist—the WPI student team is taking on the MIT sponsored team! It’s win or go home in this single elimination match, March 4 at 8:00pm.
- Planning a grocery run? Bookmark the shuttle services and schedule page for all your transportation needs.
- Calling all juniors and seniors: learn more about ordering class rings through Balfour or join an info session on March 3. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Health & Safety Reminders
While we did have a campus status update, “green” doesn’t mean “all systems go”—campus isn’t entirely back to normal, so be sure to stay vigilant and keep working to #ProtectTheHerd by covering your faces, keeping your distance, and limiting your close contacts. Following the science has gotten us this far; let’s not stop now as we continue toward the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Currently on campus for C-Term/spring semester? You’re required to continue your routine testing during spring break in order to retain access to campus for D-Term. Check My TechFlex for more information, and be sure to follow state travel guidance.
- Speaking of D-Term, be sure to fill out your D-Term intentions survey on MyTechFlex by 11:59pm on March 11.
- Need to schedule a COVID test, fill out the Symptom Tracker, or reserve a time in the Sports & Rec Center? Check out the Quick Links page for easy access to these and other appointment reservation systems.