It’s the final countdown—be sure to complete your D-Term Intentions Survey by 11:59pm this Thursday, March 11.
Campus Status Updates
We’re just as excited as you are to be back in TechFlex on Campus/Alert Level Green status, but that doesn’t mean everything’s back to normal. Although not drastic, the dashboard shows cases have started going up, as are the number of close contacts which means we need to double down—stay vigilant, follow the safety protocols (you can even download some of your favorite reminders to help spread the word), and keep doing your part to protect the herd by not gathering in groups on or off campus.
Tips & Resources
Gompei Bingo is back! Gompei Bingo 2.0 is a great way to win prizes and meet new people. Submissions are due April 23; check out the video for more, download your card or grab one from your RA, and start your game today.
Looking for more ways to connect with friends? You’re in luck...
- Pop by the Rubin Campus Center between 11am and 1pm today for some free soda pop and a list of weekly events on campus as part of the What’s Poppin’ series.
- Don’t miss the return of Funday Friday events beginning March 12 with SuperFAN-tastic Friday! Come by and pick up your SuperFan t-shirts outside the tent behind the Campus Center (weather permitting).
- Check the TechSync events calendar for the latest campus happenings.
And if you’re already starting to plan out your summer, registration for E-Term is now open. Discounted courses and the chance to get ahead—it’s a win-win.
Health & Safety Reminders
Looking for ways to help keep #WPITogether?
- Do not gather in groups on or off campus—we are seeing a rise in the number of close contacts for positive COVID cases since returning to TechFlex on Campus. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance AND wear a face cover.
- The furniture across campus is arranged specifically for social distancing; please don’t move it.
- We know you need to go to some places off campus like the grocery store or the gym—but you should know that’s where some of our COVID cases are coming from. So be smart and safe while you go and check out these tips for those grocery runs and workouts at the gym to help keep yourself and others as safe as possible.
- Don’t break the bubble: Avoid travel outside Worcester, especially over term break and weekends—and remember, you need to maintain your testing schedule during the break to retain access to campus for D-Term.
- Follow WPI’s guidelines for gatherings: keep your pods small and limit your close contacts.
- Make sure your face covering fits properly—snugly around your face without gaps.