This message was sent to WPI students.
CAMPUS STATUS UPDATES
The state has revised its requirement for face coverings, but WPI’s policy remains in place—which means your face covering should, too. Face coverings are still required on campus and are especially important in shared or close spaces.
TIPS & RESOURCES
- Grab a can of soda pop and a list of on-campus events this week as part of the What’s Poppin’ series, 11am-1pm in the campus center.
- Stop by the Quad near Harrington this Funday Friday, May 7, from 1-2:30pm for a Gompei Happy Meal (and see whether Dean Snoddy is dressed as a burger, fry or hot dog to celebrate the end of the term).
- With the Quad being prepped for Commencement, take advantage of some of the other outdoor spaces around campus for some R&R: Higgins Lawn and Garden, Institute Park, Boynton Hill, the beech tree, the lower lawn behind the campus center, or the reflection garden behind Higgins House.
- Residential students can visit the move-out webpage for details on the move-out process. The RSO staff would like to thank residential students for a great year and send best wishes for a smooth finals week and well-deserved summer break.
- If you’ll be living, working, or volunteering on campus this summer, look for the E-Term intentions survey coming this week to your My TechFlex Hub; get more info about summer housing.
- Student leaders, organizations, and advisors were celebrated with the 2021 Student Recognition Awards—check out the announcement and congratulate the winners (and if you’re a winner yourself, congrats)!
Yearbooks are now available for purchase! Visit the website to place an order and secure your copy today, then keep an eye on your mailboxes for when they arrive in the fall.
HEALTH & SAFETY REMINDERS
- Today is the last day of the Pfizer vaccine clinic in the Odeum (Rubin Campus Center). Sign up for your first dose, or drop in anytime before 5pm (don’t forget your insurance info and ID). More details about the clinic, vaccine, and second dose are listed in the announcement. Tell your friends!
To help plan for fall, WPI needs to know what percentage of our community has been immunized. Once you’ve been fully vaccinated, please upload your documentation into Medicat as soon as possible.