We highly recommend that all students check their accounts to make sure there are no outstanding financial obligations with any University departments, as these may result in holds being placed on grades and transcripts after graduation.
- Check at the Gordon Library circulation desk to make sure that you are not being held accountable for overdue books or late return fees.
- Check with Campus Police on unpaid parking tickets.
- Check with the Dean of Students Office for any outstanding Hull Loans.
- Check with your department on the return of equipment, keys and materials.
- Bottom line: check your Workday account to make sure you don't have an outstanding balance or hold on your personal WPI account.