Saturday Program Teaching Assistant
The Saturday Program is a great way to assist ACE students in an energetic and collaborative environment! It runs every Saturday during the school year from 8:30 am- 4:00pm, and combines academics, extra-curricular activities and group mentoring.
Here are the steps to become part of the ACE team:
All volunteers must submit the following:
- Volunteer Application and Emergency Contact Form
- CORI form and a photocopy of your license (from any state), Passport or other government-issued photo identification
- Internship applicants must also submit a resume, cover letter and 2 references.
The following volunteer positions are required to attend a 2 hour volunteer orientation before starting. Click here to register for an upcoming session.
- Saturday Program Teaching Assistant
- After School Program Volunteer
- Leadership Program Faciliator
- Summer Program Volunteer
There may be additional requirements or trainings specific to the program you're interested in applying to. Please review complete position description for more information.
All forms may be emailed to Volunteer@acechildren.org or mailed to 24 Chatham St. Worcester, MA 01605. Please email or call 508-799-3653 for questions about the application process.