What impact does social media have on people and our larger society? From fake news to deception, social media’s influence on global communities and on consumer and personal behavior is widespread. A diverse panel of WPI experts address the positive and negative power of social media.
Zoom Link: https://wpi.zoom.us/j/99739696404
- Nima Kordzadeh, Assistant Professor, Foisie Business School
- Carol Stimmel, Adjunct Instructor, Global School
- Sarah Riddick, Assistant Professor, Humanities & Arts
- Kyumin Lee, Associate Professor, Computer Science & Data Science
- Adrienne Hall Phillips, Associate Professor, Foisie Business School
- Lori Ostapowicz-Critz, Associate Director, Academic Strategy Library