The Mass Academy Admissions Diagnostic Test is a two-hour assessment consisting of a one-hour Math and Science test, and a one-hour Writing and Reading test. Pre-Registration is required, go to https://www.massacademy.org/admissions/ to schedule a Diagnostic Test.
You must be in 10th grade to take the Diagnostic Test.
- The Math and Science test includes Geometry, Algebra I and II, and general problem solving (it does not include any specific science subject areas). No calculators are allowed.
- The Writing and Reading test includes grammar, composition skills, comprehension, and analysis.
- Because the tests cover general high school knowledge, no advanced preparation or studying is needed.
- The tests are administered at the Academy. located at 85 Prescott Street, Worcester.
- Please bring at least two pencils.
- Taking the Diagnostic Test is a requirement for all applicants in order to corroborate and complement students’ transcript grades and standardized test scores.