This is a live, virtual training session for WPI alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends who want to become a Giving Day ambassador.
You can support your favorite academic program, athletics team, student organization, or university priority year-round. But on October 21 on Giving Day, WPI’s biggest day of giving back, you have so many more opportunities:
- To come together with 1,000+ alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends.
- To leverage challenges and matches to make your gift go further.
- To support ambassadors raising funds for their WPI passions.
- To make an even bigger impact for the innovators, educators, makers, and doers of today and tomorrow.
Want to get more involved? Become a Giving Day ambassador!
Why should I sign up as an ambassador?
- Get more visibility for your WPI cause. Your ambassador profile will be displayed on the Meet the Ambassadors page. On Giving Day, we’ll include a give link on your profile to make it easy for the community to support your cause directly.
- Harness momentum as we launch Beyond These Towers: The Campaign for WPI. This Giving Day is part of the launch of our campaign, making this an especially great opportunity to rally support for your passion.
- Compete with other ambassadors. Like last year, we’ll have an Ambassador Challenge in which the ambassadors who bring in the most unique donors will win challenge dollars for their cause.
- Earn a limited-edition lapel pin! Each ambassador who brings in at least five donors will receive this special gift.
What do ambassadors do?
- Give. Be sure to make your own gift and check the box to display your name on the donor wall!
- Share. Reach out to your network and encourage them to join you in making a gift, using your personal ambassador link. Your link allows you to track your impact and compete with other ambassadors.
- Amplify. Learn about the challenges and matches happening on Giving Day and how you and your network can use them to make gifts of any size go further.
Where can I register?
Learn more and sign up here!