Google’s returning to WPI! We’ll be back on October 04 and 05 to host a few events on campus for you to learn more about life at Google and engineering-specific job/internship opportunities we have for students. We will have food and swag while they last -- hope to see you there!
Check out the details below and register for these events HERE.
Kickstart Coding Competition
- What: Ready to solve fun, challenging problems? Want to compete for some awesome prizes? Google engineers will host an on-campus edition of Kickstart! Come solo or in groups of up to 4 to show us how many problems you can solve.
- How to participate:
- Bring your charged laptop.
- Review Code Jam’s Quick-start guide prior to the event & ensure you can run/execute code on your personal computer. You may use any programming language to solve the problems in this mini round.
- Have a Google account in order to participate. If your university email address uses Gmail, you can use that.
- Where: Fuller Laboratories, FL PH-LWR
- When: Thursday, 04 October 7:30pm - 10:00pm
Resume and Technical Interview Prep Workshop
- What: Come learn the ins and outs of the technical interview! Anand and Will will pull back the curtain on the interview process and give tips & practice questions. Ever wondered what things to include on a resume? Good courses to take while a student? How the Google application process works? We'll dive into these questions and more! A resume and a red pen is not required but strongly encouraged, as it will help you achieve 10X from the session.
- Where: Atwater Kent, AK 219
- When: Friday, 05 October 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Resume 1:1 Office Hours
- What: Drop-in office hours, where Google software engineers will offer one on one time to coach your resume, answer questions about joining Google, and offer advice to prep for the Google hiring process.
- Where: Campus Center, Peterson Conference Room
- When: Friday, 05 October 2:00pm - 5:00pm
What to do next? **Register for the events which interest you by October 1st** Make sure your resume and LinkedIn profiles are up to date (feel free to link both in the form above) and of course come with lots of good questions! We're also hiring! Be sure to apply for a summer internship or full-time role sooner rather than later. We're using a rolling admission this season, so apply soon.
Hope to see you there!