Location: Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED
WPI is thrilled to host this annual STEM event that brings together teachers, school and district leaders, and industry professionals who are passionate about learning, discovery, and innovation.
The conference is an opportunity for schools to come together to share best practices and to learn about PLTW’s K-12 pathways in computer science, engineering, and biomedical science.
- Opening remarks by WPI President Laurie Leshin
- Over 30 breakout sessions
- Hands-on activities
- Program-specific networking sessions for teachers
- Professional development and best practice sharing led by standout veteran PLTW teachers
- Dedicated programming for administrators
- Sessions for prospective schools to learn about PLTW and grant opportunities
- Recognition awards
WHO WILL ATTEND
- PLTW K-12 teachers
- School and district leaders
- Corporate partners
- Foundation representatives
- Prospective schools looking for strategies to enhance their current STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) curricular programs
- Government officials concerned with STEM education
LOGISTICS & DETAILS
- No registration fee
- Conference Agenda and Sessions
- WPI Campus Map
- Directions to free parking at WPI’s Park Avenue Garage located at 151 Salisbury St., Worcester, MA
- Hotel Recommendations if needed
For more information about the Project Lead The Way K-12 curricular programs, please visit the PLTW website at www.pltw.org.
A special thank you to the members of our Conference Planning Committee who have volunteered countless hours
to help make this the best Massachusetts PLTW Conference yet!