Thursday, June 24, 2021
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Facilitator: Joy Gaston Gayles, PhD
- Do you need to have a breakthrough in your writing and research productivity?
- Do you promise yourself every term that you're going to be highly productive, but end up falling short year after year?
- Do you want to learn why our Faculty Success Program consistently improves over 90% of participant's productivity every session?
If so, join us for one of our most popular webinars where you will learn:
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes academic writers make during the academic term
- How to maximize your research and writing productivity
- How to combat professional isolation and create a supportive writing community
REGISTER through NCFDD: https://www.facultydiversity.org/webinars/5secrets2021summer