Facilitator: Carlita Favero, PhD
- Are you sick of working all the time without making progress on your writing projects?
- Are you tired of your deadline-driven, binge-and-bust writing routine?
- Do you wish you could develop a healthy, consistent, daily writing routine that would allow you to meet your department’s expectations for tenure and promotion?
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The three biggest myths about writing that hobble new faculty productivity
- The surprising difference between struggling new faculty members and those who are designated as "rising stars"
- The 30-minute strategy that will increase your writing productivity AND decrease your stress, anxiety and guilt
Details and registration links can be found on the NCFDD website. All WPI faculty, staff, post-docs, and graduate students can enroll in most NCFDD programs free of charge, including all of those listed above. To create an account and enroll in a program, go to the NCFDD home page, click “Become a member,” and select WPI from the drop-down menu to register and login.