There are now 22 IQP and 11 MQP students in Zurich and Buchs conducting the following projects at the institutions shown.
* ZHAW, Winterthur (Gamification of smart cities)
* Technorama, Winterthur (Educational development)
* Unispital, Zürich (Electronic medical records)
* Adolphe Merkle Institute, Fribourg (Ethics of animal testing)
* Cibachrome Association, Fribourg (Prototyping museum design)
* Grabser Mühlbach, Grabs (Enhancing visitor experience)
* ZHAW, Winterthur (Deep learning for finance)
* Aristo Consulting Zurich (Machine learning for cybersecurity)
* NTB, Buchs (Data integration for heat pumps)
* Unispital, Zürich (MEMS-based chochlear hydrophones)
Thanks to the connections, initiative, and financial support of WPI alumni, we will hold a set of presentations and a reception for the students on Monday, October 8, to which you are cordially invited. Please follow this link to register.
Arrival will be at 17:00 in a classroom on the ETH's Zentrum campus: HG D3.2, 101 Rämistrasse, 8092 Zürich. The short presentations of the students will begin at 17:15. The reception will begin at 18:30 in ETH's Dozentenfoyer, Ramistrasse 101, at the top of the main building overlooking the city, the lake, and the mountains. During the reception, each student team will have a laptop with which they can provide more details about their work.
I hope you will be able to attend and support our current students.
Kind regards, Nancy Burnham
Director, Switzerland Project Center