It is time to show our pride in our student employees once again! WPI’s Student Employee of the Year nominations will be accepted from January 13 to February 15, 2017. The Student Employee of the Year program is a nation-wide selection process offered by the Northeast Association of Student Employment Administrators. Supervisors at colleges across the region nominate student employees who they feel are especially worthy of recognition based on their performance on the job. The student you nominate will be considered for the WPI Student Employee of the Year Award and has the opportunity to move on for district, regional, and national consideration.
Nominations will be judged on the following characteristics: quality of work, initiative, disposition, reliability and contribution to the employer.
You will be asked to provide examples for the selection criteria that demonstrate:
- the nominee’s greatest attribute and how this attribute relates to the job description
- how the nominee goes above and beyond the expectations listed in their job description
- the quality of the nominee’s work and work style and how their style of work is well suited for your department
- how the nominee’s leadership skills, initiative, or motivation helped to improve how your office functions
- the positive impact the nominee has had within your department, campus, or community
- how the qualities of the nominee set him/her apart from other student employees
Information on the award, as well as links to the nomination form and an example can be found on the SEOY website.
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org