Each April we normally come together as a campus community in the Odeum to celebrate the success of our student leaders, organizations, and advisors through the Student Recognition Award program. Due to impacts of COVID-19, we cannot gather in the same way, but that does not mean we cannot find ways to celebrate our students' success.
The Student Recognition Awards committee is pleased to share that we will be holding our first Student Recognition Awards program through Instagram Live. Please see the schedule below for details and follow @wpi_sao to watch the program:
- 10am: CORE Award – Advisor of the Year Award & Emerging Leader of the Year Award
- 11am: CORE Award – Organization of the year
- Noon: CARE Award and Coughlin Award and Student Employee of the Year Award
- 1pm: PLA and TA of the Year
- 2pm: CORE Award – Diversity Program of the Year
- 3pm: CORE Award – Programs of the Year
- 4pm: Outstanding Women of the Year
- 5:30pm: Crimson and Gray Awards
For questions or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.