Since Marketing is included in Pathway 4 the location will be determined closer to the Drupal Training date. Please check back on the event for more information in regards to the location (virtual or in person).
Drupal is our new Content Management System that houses our WPI External website. This basic class introduces new users on how to maintain and update their departmental/office websites. We will focus on the following training objectives:
- Logging in successfully
- Editing your content
- Finding your content
- Uploading new images to your content block
- Creating hyperlinks in your text area
- Uploading new documents to your folder and creating hyperlink to it
- Adding new content blocks or widgets to your page
- Adding University Calendar events to your website as well as the main WPI Master calendar
- Adding your departmental/office Announcements pertaining to your department/office
Please note, that your department head must grant you access to your department’s website and must fill out the authorization form several days before the class.