WPI’s annual TouchTomorrow festival is back virtually this year offering a full week of STEM inspiration for students of all ages! Join us June 6-12 for guided hands-on-activities, lab tours, and exciting presentations and demonstrations. All opportunities are designed to demystify STEM and encourage students to explore new passions, including:
- Guided Hands-On Activities: WPI undergrads, grads, faculty and other partners have been busy creating fun STEM activities you can do at home!
- Interactive Online Activities: Join us for Game Jam, video games created by WPI students, and more!
- Lab Tours: Have you ever wondered what a research lab looks like? Get an inside look at innovative research labs and learn how WPI is helping solve real-world problems.
- Classroom Curriculum: We know it's been a long, challenging year for educators, and we want to help! Join WPI's STEM Education Center and learn how you can share TouchTomorrow in your classroom to spark curiosity and new passions in your students!
- Stage Presenters: From Disney Imagineers to a Brick Designer/LEGO Masters contestant, and Magic to Space we have an exciting line up of presenters who are sure to inspire and intrigue audiences of all ages! Be sure to check them out and submit your questions!