Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Multiple representatives from the Finance department will be present to answer specific questions you have about how your department spends or collects money. The purpose of the Finance Q & A sessions is to get specific questions answered.
If you have a general question, please see your options below.
Please do the following before the Finance Q & A session:
- Bring a laptop, if you have one.
- Have your Multi-Factor Authentication set to a cell phone and bring your cell phone. Instructions for changing MFA: http://bit.ly/2xL6YAQ
Options to Answer General Questions About
Expense Reports, Reconcile PCards, Purchase Items, or Pay Invoices:
- Lecture on Expense Report (Mon. 10/29, 8:30am, 60 Prescott)
- Lecture on Buy & Pay (Mon. 10/29, 9:30am, 60 Prescott)
- Read the manuals or watch a video on Expense Reports:
- Read the manuals or watch videos on Purchasing:
- Read the manual on Pay an Invoice without a PO
- Read the Workday Manuals at the bottom of this site: https://wpi0.sharepoint.com/workday/SitePages/workday.aspx