The WPI Tuition Stabilization Plan (TSP) is a payment plan designed to help the parents of WPI students plan, manage and afford the costs of a WPI education. By prepaying the entire undergraduate tuition, families eliminate future tuition increases and uncertainty about these increases.
- WPI will accept prepayment of the undergraduate tuition charge at the rate in effect when the student enters the plan.
- The TSP is available to WPI students who are freshmen, sophomores and juniors. A minimum of two years of participation is required.
- The TSP is not available for special students or visiting undergraduates and cannot be transferred to another student.
- The TSP is applicable to full tuition only. This plan is not available for students receiving need-based financial aid.
- The TSP may be used for a minimum of two years (four semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight semesters).
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of a college education is expensive. In order to add further protection against a loss should the student suffer a serious illness or accident and leave WPI before the semester is completed, you may wish to consider purchasing tuition insurance offered by A.W.G. Dewar, Inc.
This elective insurance plan provides coverage for tuition, and room and board charges in medical withdrawal situations.
- For enrollment and additional information and tuition insurance, visit A.W.G. Dewar, Inc.