The WPI Tuition Stabilization Plan (TSP) is a pre-payment plan designed to help the parents of WPI students plan, manage and afford the costs of a WPI education. By prepaying the entire undergraduate tuition, families eliminate future tuition increases and uncertainty about these increases.
The information below is not the entire agreement - please contact us to receive the agreement and discuss eligibility.
- WPI will accept prepayment of the undergraduate tuition charge at the rate in effect when the student enters the plan. The plan must be executed no later than the due date of the fall semester bill to lock in at the current year rate.
- The TSP is available to WPI students who are freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. A minimum of two years of participation is required.
- The TSP is not available for special students or visiting undergraduates and cannot be transferred to another student.
- The TSP is applicable to full tuition only. This plan is not available for students receiving need-based financial aid, which include certain WPI scholarships (appeal based) as well as any Federal Subsidized Loan. Declining any need-based aid, including Federal Subsidized Loans, will not change eligibility requirements.
- The TSP may be used for a minimum of two years (four semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight semesters).
For additional information please contact email@example.com.