Immigration Information

As an international student or scholar you are in the US on a non-immigrant visa, usually F-1, J-1 or H-1B. You will find many useful websites published both by US government agencies and different organizations or immigration attorneys. However, for the most accurate and up to date advice, we always ask that you rely on information provided by the International House. The following information is meant to give you an overview of the most basic regulations and make you aware of your rights and responsibilities as an international student or scholar.

  • Email a Friend
  • Bookmark this Page
  • Share this Page