Presidential Committee on Efficiency & Effectiveness
The goal of the commission is to explore opportunities for supporting sustainable operations, particularly focused on increasing efficiency and improving effectiveness.
- Jeff Solomon, Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Finance
- Sharon Johnson, Associate Professor, Management
Email the leadership committee.
- Junya Cao, Graduate Student Representative
- Philip Clay, Dean of Students
- Edward Connor, Director of Admissions
- Marie DiRuzza, Assistant Director, Desktop Support
- James Hanlan, Professor, Humanities & Arts
- Mike Fitzpatrick, Undergraduate Student Representative
- Judith Trainor, Director of Budget & Planning
- Gretar Trygvasson, Department Head and Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Richard Vaz, Dean of IGSD
- Suzanne Weekes, Associate Professor, Mathematical Sciences
The current subcommittees are:
- Academic Delivery
- Academic Efficiencies
- Facilities and Energy
- Operational Overhead
- Revenue Enhancement
New subcommittees are identified as needed to explore new opportunities/suggestions.
Suggestions may be submitted electronically or in the box on the Information Desk at the Campus Center. Suggestions will be treated confidentially and can be contributed anonymously.