WPI’s Wellness Rewards Program is managed by the Healthy Herd and helps provide camaraderie and incentives for employees to set and reach their wellness goals. All employees are eligible to participate. Here is how it works:
- Complete all mandatory tasks on the checklist.
- Complete 6 of the 12 options on the checklist.
- Complete 1 of 5 of the final options on the checklist.
- Return the completed checklist to the Division of Talent Engagement & Inclusion.
What Do You Get?
- Employees who complete and return the checklist are eligible to receive a WPI fleece once the program is over.
- Every participant's name will then be entered into a raffle for a larger prize.
Wellness Rewards Challenges - Record points on a calendar and return with the completed checklist. You may choose to do the challenge in a different month, but we will still need a record of your points from participating.
- 2 Minute Drill (PDF) - August
- 15 Minutes to a Better You (PDF) - October
- Be Active (PDF) - April
- Rehydrate (PDF) - June
- Fruits and Veg (PDF) - February
E4 Health (previously LifeScope) Fitness Coach: username - WPI; password - guest. One of the benefits of E4 Health is Lifestyle Planning, which can help with new parent coaching, weight management, smoking cessation, stress management, etc.