Location and Culture:
Switzerland is a small country located in central Europe. Landlocked between France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Italy, it is not surprising that you will hear all three languages as well as English in your daily comings and goings around town. Switzerland is well known for its chocolate, cheese, and beautiful mountains.
- Technorama Winterthur: Education at the Swiss Science Center
- Cibachrome Association, Fribourg: Organization of a photography museum
- Adolf Merkle Institute, Fribourg: Alternatives to animal experimentation
- University Hospital Zurich: Optimizing the organization of medical research data
- ZHAW Winterthur: Virtual reality for smart cities
- NTB Buchs: Enhancing the experience at the Grabser Mühlbach outdoor museum