- Environmental Health & Safety: The Office of Environmental Health & Safety provides a broad range of services for the protection and promotion of a safe learning, living, and working environment at WPI.
- Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee: The Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee at WPI is charged with overseeing and evaluating WPI’s animal program, procedures, and facilities to ensure that it is consistent with all applicable guidelines, recommendations, and regulations.
- Institutional Review Board: The Institutional Review Board’s overall goal is to promote and support efforts to conduct innovative research at WPI, which protects the rights and promotes the welfare of human subjects.
- Office of Intellectual Property & Innovation: WPI welcomes the opportunity to research state-of-the-art solutions to critical industrial, medical, and environmental problems. The Office of Intellectual Property & Innovation will help researchers evaluate, protect, market, and license intellectual property assets developed by WPI researchers.
- Office of Sponsored Programs: The Office of Sponsored Programs works with researchers to support all aspects of their endeavors, from submitting proposals and negotiating awards to compliance.
- Policy on Research Conduct (PDF): WPI has developed an in-depth policy to respond to allegations of research misconduct.
WPI provides an array of resources to help faculty and students conduct research safely and according to established guidelines and regulatory requirements, identify and seek out sources of external support, and protect and capitalize on innovations emerging from research labs. A long history of applied research and solutions-seeking work gives way to a deep infrastructure that includes the resources listed below.