Use these websites to find jobs and internships that will help you achieve your career goals.
- Buzzfile (search companies by major and location)
- Idealist (non profit careers)
- The Ladders
- LinkedIn jobs and LinkedIn internships
- Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Student Conservation Association
- ThinkB1G (startups)
- Greentown Labs (cleantech startup incubator)
- AccessComputing (resources for students with disabilities in computing fields)
Interested in jobs with the federal or state government? Check out these websites for more information on how to land one.
- CyberCorps: Scholarship for Service at WPI
- Department of Homeland Security Careers
- Finding a Federal Internship, Co-op, Job (PDF)
- Go Government
- Mass Careers
- Teach for America
- USA Jobs
- US Department of Labor for People with Disabilities
- 2016 Best Places to Work in the Federal Government (ranked by five mission areas: public health, law enforcement and border protection, national security, energy and environment, and infrastructure.)
Research opportunities are available in a wide variety of subjects, and a perfect way to lay the groundwork for your future career. For more opportunities, check out the Research Opportunities page.
If you’re interested in working overseas, these websites will provide opportunities to help you get a new stamp in your passport.
- American Trainees in France
- Council on International Education Exchange
- Overseas Jobs
- Transitions Abroad
- My World Abroad
LGBTQ+ Career Resources
Utilize the Out for Work LGBTQ+ Library for information and tips on finding LGBTQ+ friendly companies, coming out at work, and more. Note: the Library requires a username and password for access; WPI’s username is outforwork; the password is cccp2013.