The WPI Career Development Center is open and ready to assist with any of your career related needs. Here is a highlight of some ways to connect with us currently.
Please note that our office will be closed for the winter holiday from 12/23/20 – 1/3/21.
- Attend virtual drop-ins: Have a quick question? Attend our virtual drop-ins through Zoom Monday-Friday 12-4pm, to meet with a member of the Career Development Center (CDC) staff. (Note: Will not be available from 12/14/20 – 1/20/21)
- Schedule virtual appointments: Don’t miss out on appointments. These sessions will be hosted virtually, with screen sharing capabilities. Go to Handshake to schedule an appointment. If this is your first time scheduling an appointment in Handshake, check out this tutorial on appointments in Handshake.
- Same day virtual appointments: If you have an urgent need, we are now offering virtual appointments scheduled within a 24-hour period. If you are interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details on your request.
- Resume and cover letter critiques: We will still be able to provide resume and cover letter feedback virtually, as well as personal statements. You can Schedule an appointment in Handshake, selecting the "Application Materials" appointment option. You can also e-mail your resume or cover letter to email@example.com and you will receive feedback within 4-5 business days.
- Attend virtual career workshops and events: There are always virtual programs and employer events happening. Follow this link to go to our events page in Handshake and search for events. Information on how to access the sessions remotely will be included in the event. Keep checking back as new events become available.
- Has your position moved to working remote? Check out our Working Remote Checklist
- Have questions not covered above? Check out our CDC Resource Library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org