Drop-in hours give you the opportunity to get your resume or cover letter critiqued, discuss interview skills, learn about Handshake, talk about a job offer, or get answers to quick questions.
Drop-ins don’t require an appointment; instead, you’ll be able to see a CDC staff member on a first-come, first-served basis. Please bring paper copies of your resume and cover letters when you stop by.
Drop-in hours for the 2016–17 academic year:
Mondays-Fridays: 10am to 4pm (open to all undergraduate and graduate students)
Resume & Cover letter critiques are now drop in only! please bring paper copies for critiques.
Schedule an appointment:
- You can schedule appointments with CDC staff through your Handshake account
- If you need help or have any questions, stop by the CDC office or call us at 508-831-5260
- Resume & cover letter critiques are now Drop In only. You also can email your resume for an electronic critique and receive feedback within 4 business days.
Request a Workshop
Any student group on campus may request that the CDC conduct a workshop for them. Please provide at least 10 business days’ notice in order for us to facilitate a workshop; we’ll do our best to accommodate all requests.
In order to request a workshop, you’ll have to complete a workshop request form through TechSync. Please check the CDC’s list of upcoming programs to make sure the date/time you plan to request doesn’t conflict with an existing workshop or event.
Request CDC Grants to Fund a Career-Related Event for your Student Organization
The CDC offers grants to help student organizations fund programs and events that involve educational and networking opportunities and career and professional development. Eligibility for the grant requires that any and all students will be welcome to attend the workshop, and that the CDC must be listed as a sponsor in all marketing materials. Access the CDC Grant form and apply today.
Other Ways to Connect with Us
- Attend a workshop, company information session, networking night, or career fair
- Contact our staff with any questions
- For employers, we offer many ways to recruit WPI students and alumni so you can attract exceptional talent to your organization