Offered in A- and B-Terms, the course includes self-assessments, presentations and major panels, informational interviews with alumni, conversations with seniors and faculty, and more.
- Create a list of examples of your interests, abilities, values, and strengths, and how they can be applied to selecting a major
- Figure out how WPI majors, careers, and requirements fit with your own interests, strengths, and goals
- Determine the difference between a major and a career
- Learn more about CDC resources
- Determine the next steps in the career planning process, including experiences and activities that can apply to the major that you select, and strengthen your credentials for a future career