Offered in A- and B-Terms, the course includes self-assessments, presentations, major panels, informational interviews with alumni, conversations with seniors/faculty, and more.
- Create a list of examples of your interests, abilities, values, strengths, and how they can be applied to selecting a major
- Figure out how WPI majors, careers, and requirements fit with your own interests, strengths, and goals
- Determine the difference between a major and a career
- Learn more about CDC resources
- Determine the next steps in the career planning process, including experiences and activities that can apply to the major that you select. As well as how they can strengthen your credentials for a future career