Resources for Admission Tests
- GRE Information and Registration Bulletin
- Prepare for GRE Revised General Test
- Prepare for GRE Subject Test
Personal Statement or Essay
Another aspect of your grad school application is the personal statement or essay. Before you begin, download the Personal Essay tipsheet (PDF) for information on what to include in your statement, how to highlight your achievements, and more.
Letters of Recommendation
Although grades and test scores factor most heavily into your admission decision, your letters of recommendation could be the deciding factor in whether or not you get accepted to your program of choice.
The best letter writers are those who know you well and can provide a thorough evaluation of your ability to perform and succeed at the graduate level. If you can, try to acquire letters from faculty and supervisors of your internships or jobs, preferably those related to your field of study.
WPI Pre-Professional Programs
- For information on Pre-Health (pre-med, pre-dental, pre-vet), contact advisor Elizabeth Jacoby
- The Health Programs tipsheet (PDF) includes information on requirements and how to apply for your program of choice
- The BS/MS Program gives you the option to earn your MS in five years, one year after completing your BS
- For information on Pre-Law, contact Professor Kent Rissmiller
- The MBA tipsheet (PDF) includes information on MBA programs, how to apply, and more. For more information, contact Norm Wilkinson.