Meeting the challenges of developing and marketing new products and services requires today's savvy professionals to recognize opportunities, create and implement solutions, and develop leadership and interpersonal skills.
Through WPI's Master of Science in Marketing and Innovation (MSMI) program, students acquire these and other critical skills that can help them succeed. They learn to recognize the unique needs of technology-oriented environments and how to meet them head-on in this 36-credit-hour program.
Average Starting Salary
- Bachelor’s: N/A
- Master’s: $53,750 (2015)
- PhD: N/A
Average National Starting Salary (according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, May 2015) : $66,090
Average National Starting Salary (reported by the NACE Salary Survey) : $55,993
Download the WPI Post-Graduation Reports for more information.
Companies that have Hired WPI Marketing & Innovation Graduates
- Sensata Technologies
- TD Real Estate
- Tyco International
- U.S. Department of Defense
Download the WPI Post-Graduation Reports for more companies that have hired WPI graduates.
Sample Job Titles
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Associate
- Marketing & Web Designer
- Risk Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Operations Specialist
Visit MyPlan for more information on job titles.
Sample Graduate Schools
- Boston University
- University of Texas Austin
Sample Professional Associations and Clubs
- American Marketing Association: WPI Chapter, Professional Organization
- Business Marking Association: Professional Organization
- National Association of Women MBA's (NAWMBA): WPI Chapter, Professional Organization
Popular Industries for Marketing & Innovation Majors