The WPI Career Development Center is open and ready to assist with any of your career related needs. Here is a highlight of some ways to connect with us currently:
- Attend virtual drop-ins: Have a quick question? Attend our virtual drop-ins through Zoom Monday-Friday 12-3pm, to meet with a member of the Career Development Center (CDC) staff. (Note: Academic year drop-ins end after May 13th.)
- Schedule virtual appointments: Don’t miss out on appointments. These sessions will be hosted virtually, with screen sharing capabilities. Go to Handshake to schedule an appointment. If this is your first time scheduling an appointment in Handshake, check out this tutorial on appointments in Handshake.
- In person appointments: We are offering in person appointments Monday-Friday 10-11am. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an in person appointment. (Please note: these will be paperless and screen-less appointments. Resume, Cover Letter, and Personal Statement critiques are still by virtual appointments only).
- Same day virtual appointments: If you have an urgent need, we are now offering virtual appointments scheduled within a 24-hour period. If you are interested, please e-mail email@example.com with details on your request.
- Resume and cover letter critiques: We will still be able to provide resume and cover letter feedback virtually, as well as personal statements. You can Schedule an appointment in Handshake. You can also e-mail your resume or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive feedback within 4-5 business days.
- Attend virtual career workshops and events: There are always virtual programs and employer events happening. Follow this link to go to our events page in Handshake and search for events. Information on how to access the sessions remotely will be included in the event. Keep checking back as new events become available.
- Has your position moved to working remote? Check out our Working Remote Checklist
- Have questions not covered above? Check out the CDC Resource Library below, or email us at email@example.com