Whether you find him working away in the aerospace lab or performing on stage, you can be sure that WPI junior Mike is still dreaming big.
In high school, Mike thought that college was a time when following your imagination was over. But WPI allowed him to create his own path, and with hard work he’s been able to accomplish things he didn’t think possible, like having his own original musical produced and founding Sound Logic, an all-male a cappella group.
Mike now knows that being a dreamer can be one of your greatest strengths, and that exploring your inner creativity has a huge impact both in and out of the classroom. After graduation, he’ll continue studying the intricate field of aerospace engineering in grad school, with the hope of being involved in commercial space travel someday, because the idea that anyone will be able to achieve their dream of going into space is right up his alley.
Susan Vick, Professor of Theatre, Humanities & Arts
- Completing his IQP with the US Forest Service in El Yunque, Puerto Rico – some of the interactive activities they helped design were adopted into the organization’s environmental outreach and education
- Having his own original musical produced in New Voices 32, a student play festival put on by MASQUE every year
- Founding and directing his own a cappella group, Sound Logic
- Singing in Sound Logic, Men's Glee Club, and Festival Chorus
- VOX Musical Theatre
- MASQUE theatre
- Vocal Production Lab
- Music Composition, playwriting, and LEGOS!