Shavaun Cloran, Registered Dietitian, is available by appointment, for nutritional counseling (ex. weight management, sports nutrition, low sodium guidelines, vegan/vegetarian guidelines, or other nutritional concerns). Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-831-5144.
Nutrition Facts Information: Be an Educated Consumer!
Our menus are accessible online with their associated nutrition facts. Special icons are designated to indicate the category (Balanced, Sustainable, Vegetarian, Vegan) of each menu item.
Due to the increased interest in vegetarian/vegan menu items by our students, we have expanded the number of options for each meal at POD, Campus Center and Goat’s Head.
At our main dining hall, Morgan POD, we currently provide high quality protein in the following ways (including eggs, seafood and dairy):
- Seafood and tofu rotating throughout our four week menu cycle
- Hummus and a variety of cheeses at the sandwich station
- Eggs; hard and scrambled
- Milk, rice and soy milk alternatives, cottage cheese, cheese and yogurt
- Salad Bar: Tofu, tempeh (by request), legumes, whole grain salads, chia seeds, ground flax seed
- 2 types of vegetarian burgers (at grill)
- Quinoa, lentils, millet and brown rice are available (rotating) at Balanced U.
- Oatmeal, daily