- If you have symptoms, STAY HOME
- Faculty will be as flexible as possible with students who are sick or need to attend COVID testing or medical appointments, and will use lecture capture for all suitable classes this fall.
- Events should be held outdoors whenever possible.
- Keep your testing cadence: WPI undergraduate students will keep testing twice a week.
- Students in need of assistance and support can reach out to WPI’s Student Development & Counseling Center (SDCC) at 508-831-5540 or email@example.com; you can also reach out to an RA, coach, professor, or an advisor.
As we move forward together, WPI is continuing its efforts in offering students a “near normal” experience this fall, including in-person learning with fully enrolled classes, normal residential housing on campus with WPI visitors allowed, and the return of in-person club meetings and athletic competitions. However, we must continue to observe our health and safety protocols to keep ourselves—and in turn, each other—as safe as possible and #ProtecttheHerd.