Additional adjustments to our operations may be needed based on updated guidance and public health trends. We recommend you check back regularly for the latest updates.
What You Need to Know Now
All programs and spaces can operate at full capacity; attendees must comply with masking requirements.
- Guests, visitors, and spectators who are not in WPI’s testing program are asked to continue providing proof of vaccination or a negative test result when attending events on campus, per the current policy.
- Food and beverages are allowed; use common sense around protocols, such as distancing when eating and drinking.
- Student clubs are encouraged to hold in-person events; follow usual guidelines.
- Fraternities and sororities may host formal/social gatherings; 1-3 guests per member (based on occupancy parameters)
- All WPI offices, classrooms, labs, meeting spaces, bathrooms, elevators, shuttles, and the Sports and Recreation center have returned to 100% capacity.
- Current cleaning and ventilation practices continue. Cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer will continue to be provided in classrooms and other spaces.
- Updates on WPI-sponsored domestic and international travel can be found here.
- Admissions tours have return to normal capacity and venues.
- Visitors and vendors are no longer required to register or to provide a health attestation to be on campus. All visitors and vendors are required to follow WPI's guidelines on face coverings and continue to social distance when possible.