What You Need to Know Now
- During this Heightened Restrictions Status, the following guidelines are in place.
- Seating is further dedensified with one chair per table.
- Grab-n-go dining is strongly encouraged.
- Everyone should continue using the reservation system. Go to www.dineoncampus.com/wpi for details.
- Find out about the Thanksgiving hours of operation from November 24 - 28 and the Thanksgiving menu.
- All dining is cashless. Consider loading money on your WPI ID to get a 10% off. Use the GET app to load up.
Adjustments to all aspects of dining on campus have been made as we continue navigating through this new normal. A number of heightened food safety steps, many of which are highlighted above, have been implemented on campus.
Check dineoncampus.com/wpi or the Dine on Campus app for up-to-date hours, menus, and other services.
Note: All buildings, including dining halls and food services, require ID card access. Seating capacity is limited in all venues, and reservations are needed.
- Library Café (temporarily closed)
- On The Go Convenience store in Founders (temporarily closed)
- The Goat's Head Restaurant
- Morgan Dining Hall
- Rubin Campus Center Food Court
- *Foisie Café—previously Auntie Anne’s Pretzels/Planet Smoothie (lunch only)
- Gateway 24/7 Micro Market
- The Quorum (closed)
- Hampton Inn (for residents of Hampton Inn)
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels/Planet Smoothie now the Foisie Cafe for A-Term/B-Term
- In order to provide more options for students, Foisie Café (in the location of Auntie Anne's Pretzels/Planet Smoothie) is operational during A and B Term, serving sandwiches, salads, pizza, snacks, and desserts.
Protocols for Dining Safety
- All Chartwells staff are wearing face coverings and guests are expected to wear a face covering until they get to their seat to dine; guests are required to put them back on as they leave their table and exit the facility.
- Take-out or socially distanced dine in is available for all open dining locations.
- Signage has been placed throughout each facility reminding guests of hygiene protocols and to maintain social distancing.
Additional adjustments to our operations may be needed based on updated guidance and public health trends. We recommend you check back regularly for the latest updates.