Read more in the Herd about how we've revamped dining spaces, procedures, and offerings––including the debut of Sally the salad robot––to meet the health and safety needs of the campus community.
What You Need to Know Now
- The Quorum staff and faculty dining area is now closed to help consolidate dining services. (updated 9/24/20)
- All on-campus dining locations (whether for seated dine-in or for grab-and-go pick up) operate on a reservation system to avoid crowding and allow for effective social distancing. Go to www.dineoncampus.com/wpi for details.
- All dining is cashless. Consider loading money on your WPI ID to get a 10% off. Use the GET app to load up.
- All on-campus dining locations will offer takeout options. Taking it to go allows you to dine anywhere you’d like and is highly encouraged.
- Self-service items like salad bars, soup bars, and self-service silverware have been eliminated; food is instead served or packed as grab-and-go.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place, and hand sanitizer is available at the entrances of each dining location on campus.
Adjustments to all aspects of dining on campus have been made as we continue navigating through this new normal. A number of heightened food safety steps, many of which are highlighted above, are being implemented on campus.
Check dineoncampus.com/wpi or the Dine on Campus app for up-to-date hours, menus, and other services.
Note: All buildings, including dining halls and food services, require ID card access. Seating capacity is limited in all venues, and reservations are needed.
- Library Café
- On The Go Convenience store in Founders
- The Goat's Head Restaurant
- Morgan Dining Hall
- Rubin Campus Center Food Court
- *Foisie Café—previously Auntie Anne’s Pretzels/Planet Smoothie
- Gateway 24/7 Micro Market
- The Quorum (closed)
- Hampton Inn (for residents of Hampton Inn)
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels/Planet Smoothie now the Foisie Cafe for A-Term/B-Term
- In order to provide more options for students, Foisie Café (in the location of Auntie Anne's Pretzels/Planet Smoothie) will operate during A and B Term, serving sandwiches, salads, pizza, snacks, and desserts.
Protocols for Dining Safety
- All Chartwells staff will be wearing face coverings and guests are expected to wear a face covering until they get to their seat to dine; guests are required to put them back on as they leave their table and exit the facility.
- Take-out or socially distanced dine in will be available for all dining locations.
- Signage has been placed throughout each facility reminding guests of hygiene protocols and to maintain social distancing.
Additional adjustments to our reopening plan and operations may be needed based on updated guidance and public health trends. We recommend you check back regularly for the latest updates.