In accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines, as well as input from the WPI Coronavirus Emergency Response Team (CERT), adjustments to all aspects of dining on campus are being made as we continue navigating through this new normal.
A number of heightened food safety steps, many of which were highlighted above, will be implemented on campus. More details about dining options (additional or adjusted hours, menus, and other services) will be available in August and can be found on dineoncampus.com/wpi.
What Opens and When
- Gateway 24/7 Micro Market
- The Quorum: 11:30 a.m. to 2 pm, Monday-Friday (take out, delivery, and limited in-house seating)
- Rubin Campus Center Food Court: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday-Friday (takeout, dine in with seating at approximately 1/3 normal capacity and with a reservation)
Opening approximately the last week of August (8/24 - 8/30)
- Library Café: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- On The Go Convenience store in Founders: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Goat's Head Restaurant: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Morgan Dining Hall: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Opening TBD—Check Back Soon for More Information
- Auntie Anne's Pretzels/Planet Smoothie will not be opening for regular operations in A-Term or B-Term. The area will be used for serving student meals.
- Dunkin' will open August 17.
Protocols for Dining Safety
- All Chartwells staff will be wearing face coverings and guests will be expected to wear a face covering as well until they get to their seat to dine; they will be required to put them back on as they exit the facility.
- Take-out or dine in will be available for all dining locations.
- Signage will be placed throughout each facility reminding guests of hygiene protocols and to maintain social distancing.