Notification to Student/Employee Who Tested Positive
- Students will be notified by the Testing Coordinator or a member of the Student Health team if they test positive for COVID-19. Students will be given instruction to follow, including when to complete a follow-up assessment, what to bring in their Go Bag, and how to prepare to move into isolation.
- Employees who are in the on campus testing program will be notified by the Testing Coordinator if they test positive for COVID-19. Employee should follow all instructions from the Testing Coordinator and Talent & Inclusion.
- It is very important to ensure that WPI has your updated phone number, and that you answer any calls from a WPI phone number (508-831-XXXX).
- All student and employees who test positive for COVID-19 will be required to isolate according to CDC guidelines. Students will be cleared from isolation by Health Services; employees will and not return to campus until they have met WPI’s Return to Work Protocols.
- Those that test positive for COVID-19 should speak with the testing coordinator about when to resume routine testing.