Notification to Student/Employee Who Tested Positive
- Students will be notified by the Public Health Team if they test positive for COVID-19. Students will be given instruction to follow, including how to safely isolate, what to bring in their Go Bag, and how to prepare to move into isolation.
- Employees who are in the on-campus testing program will be notified by the Public Health Team if they test positive for COVID-19. Employee should follow all instructions from the Public Health Team and Talent & Inclusion
- It is very important to ensure that WPI has your updated phone number, and that you answer any calls from a WPI phone number (508-831-XXXX).
- All students and employees who test positive for COVID-19 will be required to isolate according to CDC guidelines. Students will be cleared from isolation by Health Services; employees will and not return to campus until they have met WPI’s isolation and quarantine protocols and have been cleared to return.
- Those that test positive for COVID-19 should speak with the testing coordinator about when to resume routine testing.