An important part of returning to, and remaining on, campus is compliance with WPI's testing protocols. Testing is just one component––along with social distancing, wearing face coverings, limiting your close contacts, keeping your areas clean, and not gathering in groups––of creating a healthy campus environment.
What You Need to Know Now
Allow extra time for COVID test results right now. The Broad Institute is experiencing extremely heavy volume and final test results are taking up to 72 hours. Please be patient during this time. Remember to check your email for your test results (all results will be delivered this way) and anticipate a possible delay of 24 to 72 hours.
All members of the campus community should test twice per week for at least the first few weeks of January or until case counts drop. Read President Leshin's for more information.
- All students, faculty, and staff who will be on campus must participate in WPI’s comprehensive COVID-19 testing program, including people who are fully vaccinated. Click here complete the waivers from the Broad Institute, our testing partner.
- Click here to check hours and schedule a COVID test.
- If you have any symptoms, do not come to campus, even for testing.
- Symptomatic students: Report any symptoms immediately on the Symptom Tracker and isolate as instructed.
- Symptomatic employees: Do not come to campus or, if you begin to feel ill while on campus, immediately go home, alert your manager, and contact your physician for care and testing. Report any symptoms on the Symptom Tracker.
Additional adjustments to our operations may be needed based on updated guidance and public health trends. We recommend you check back regularly for the latest updates.