Additional adjustments to our operations may be needed based on updated guidance and public health trends. We recommend you check back regularly for the latest updates.
What You Need to Know Now
- The undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions, and financial aid offices at WPI continue to be fully operational to support students during their college search.
- Undergraduate Admissions is hosting a variety of virtual information sessions, student-led virtual campus tours, personal interviews and academic department overviews.
- Undergraduate Admissions has concluded fall in-person visits. Please visit the Undergraduate Admissions website for information on virtual visits and tours.
- Prospective graduate students should complete an inquiry form to receive regular updates from the Executive Director of Graduate Studies on upcoming virtual information sessions and other current information. Current information regarding application processes, deadlines, and policies is available on the Graduate Admissions web site.
- Incoming undergraduate and graduate students should continue to monitor their email for weekly/biweekly updates on preparing for the upcoming term/semester, coming to campus, and new-student orientation.