For students and other lab users wanting to schedule lab time, use the links below to schedule research lab space on campus.
For calendar administrators wanting to access their calendars—please follow these instructions:
- From myapps.microsoft.com (or the “waffle” in the upper left corner of Microsoft web-based apps), click to open Bookings.
- Under the Bookings calendar name, choose Open and search for the name of your calendar by entering the beginning of its name. Each space will have a separate calendar.
- In the menu on the left, click to open Calendar and you will see reservation blocks. Click open the item to see details about it, including who has made a reservation. Use week or work-week view so you don’t see multiple calendars.
- Aerospace Engineering
Biology and Biotechnology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Undergraduate students may schedule in one or two hour increments between 8am and 8pm on weekdays. Faculty, graduate students and other research staff may schedule time in 4 or 8 hour increments 24/7. Please click on the information icon (i) on the respective calendar for scheduling rules.
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Structure Labs--Undergraduate students may schedule time between 8am and 8pm. Faculty, graduate students and other research staff may schedule time 24/7.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering
Foise Business School
Please contact the Foise Business School for scheduling space.
- Humanities and Arts
- BROWN & DANIELLO - WB243
- COTE - WB 245
- FURLONG - HL 144; HL 143; HL 145; HL 041; HL 042; HL 043; HL 044; HL 036; HL 036A
- LIANG - WB 337
- LIU - 50P 4934; 50P 4938
- MICHALSON (RBE) - HL 006
- MISHRA - WB 248; WB 251; WB 244
- NARRA - Sagamore SPN
- ONAL - HL 127
- PANCHAPAKESAN - HL 124; HL 125; HL 128
- RAO - 50P 4916; 50P 4918
- SOBOYEJO - HL 129; HL 147
- WANG - WB250, WB338; WB342
- YAGOOBI - HL 248
- ZHENG - HL 027; HL 037; HL 039
- ZHONG - WB 340; WB 338
- Robotics Engineering
LSBC Shared Facilitites
- Practice Point