- WPI supports and protects our faculty and students’ research enterprises.
- WPI prioritizes the health and safety of our researchers.
- WPI works to ensure that social distancing and practices to reduce transmission of infection are implemented in labs and shared spaces.
- WPI works to ensure that there is open communication and that WPI responds to any concerns appropriately, such as compliance with this guidance and in response to positive COVID-19 cases.
- WPI must be nimble and prepared to ramp down or shut down on-campus research on short notice.
Research and lab activities that can be conducted remotely at this time should continue to be conducted remotely. Research meetings must continue to be held virtually.