- Current full-time undergraduate junior (who will be a senior during the upcoming academic year 2014-15)
- Open to all majors
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Students from diverse backgrounds (gender, ethnicity, academic major, and involvement on campus) are encouraged to apply
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be able to participate in ALL training sessions, program events, and planning meetings. Please do not apply for the program if you know in advance that key program dates will conflict with your schedule.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership skills.
The application process for 2014-2015 is now closed.
Top candidates will be contacted and must complete a successful interview for admittance into the program. Interviews will take place on Thursday, April 24 (Project Presentation Day). Selection will be based on academic standing, active participation at WPI and/or the surrounding community, and demonstrated leadership experience. If you have any questions, please contact Lynn McElholm, Program Manager, at email@example.com or call 508-831-5905.