||Information Analyst Assistant
||Corporate and Professional Education
||Gateway Park I, 60 Prescott St, Worceste
|Hours per week:
||-Reports to the Information Analyst in the division of Academic and Corporate Development.
-Provide information technology support and solutions by assisting in the design, development, testing, and integration of IT tools, applications and products. Researches new technology for the division to fill process gaps and improve efficiency. Provide technology training and support to staff as a way of maximizing resources and enhancing efforts to achieve departmental and university goals.
-Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint - Designer and Admin level
-Expert in MS Access database development and query writing
-Excellent SQL skills
- MS in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Self-motivated and excellent communication skills
- Worked with ERP systems such as Banner
- Worked with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Fire Engine Red Applications
- Form development using Sharepoint/ InfoPath
||Piyali Mazumdar, Information Analyst