After graduation, many WPI students go on to pursue advanced degrees—from the class of 2015, 19% of graduating undergraduate students and 8% of graduate students enrolled in graduate studies. Some of the graduate schools where WPI students have been accepted:
- Boston University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Johns Hopkins University
- Purdue University
- Stanford University
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- University of California-Berkeley
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
If you’re thinking about attending graduate school, the CDC can help you sort through the facts, finances, and timelines to make sure you’re prepared before you apply.
- For tips on how to research different schools and programs and prepare for graduate school during your time as an undergraduate, download the Preparing for Graduate School tipsheet (PDF) .
- Access the Personal Statement tipsheet (PDF) for resources, advice, and recommendations on writing your personal statement, necessary for all graduate programs.
- Interested in pursuing a Health, Law, or MBA Degree? Check out the Health tipsheet (PDF), Law School tipsheet, or MBA tipsheet (PDF) for more information.
- Check out the WPI Post-Graduation Reports (PDF) to learn what graduate schools have been attended by WPI students in your major
- Not sure if graduate school is right for you? “Should I Get a Master’s Degree?” provides great insight, facts, and sample salaries to help make the decision that’s best for you.
- If you have applied to graduate school and are waiting for your letter, check out http://thegradcafe.com for graduate school admissions results, discussions, tips, and more.