Adding Bookmarks to a PDF File
Benefits of Bookmarking a PDF File
- Bookmarks enable users to quickly find particular points in a document, such as chapters, charts, or other important points that you want to draw attention to.
- Open the file that you want to bookmark.
- Navigate to the location in your document where you want the first bookmark to appear.
- Use the Select icon to select the text or image that you want to bookmark.
- Click the Bookmarks tab on the left side of the window.
- Click the New Bookmark icon, give the bookmark a title, and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
If you need to delete or rename a bookmark, right-click on the specific bookmark in the Bookmarks tab and choose the Delete or Rename option.
Last modified: Jul 27, 2011, 11:24 EDT