Wimba Classroom Help for Project Teams
Project team members can request to have a Wimba scheduling account setup to collaborate with remote project advisors or other team members. To request an account, firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your project advisor, the names and emails of the individuals in your project team, and why you'd like to use Wimba Classroom.
For questions or additional help regarding scheduling and presenting, contact email@example.com.
Having difficulty installing Wimba or joining an event? Check our Technical Troubleshooting documentation for information. If you still encounter difficulty, request help by submitting the Technical Help Form.
- Technical Requirements for Presenting or Participating
- Connect and Adjust Your Headset
- Install and Testing Wimba Classroom
- Scheduling a Wimba Event
- Understanding the Interface
- Displaying Content During an Event
- Application Sharing
- Video Conferencing
- Recording an Event
- Using Wimba in the Tech Suites
- Wimba Quick Reference Card for Project Teams (PDF)
- a brief PDF document summarizing key steps in the documents listed above.
- Wimba Guide for Presenters (PDF)
- a PDF document published by Wimba containing all presenting information listed above.
Last modified: Jul 27, 2012, 08:29 EDT