Off-campus installation notes:
- You must be connected to the VPN in order to install and to run this program
- Matlab is a very large program and the install time will vary depending on your connection speed from off campus. Dial-up connections will not be supported.
- Map your X: drive to \\Storage.wpi.edu\software.
- Once the drive is mapped, navigate to the Matlab directory, right click the shortcut for the version of Matlab you want to install and select Run as Administrator.
- Install Matlab 2013a for Win64
NOTE: The license server for Matlab is a triad that is set in a system environment variable. You should not need to enter it since the installation is automated.
However, if the license installation fails you may need to copy MATLAB_LICENSE_TRIAD.VBS to your desktop and run it locally due to script security permissions on personally own computers.
Last modified: Nov 25, 2013, 10:01 EST