Matlab R2009b and 2010a Install
Off-campus installation notes:
- You must be connected to the VPN in order to install and to run this program
- Matlab is a very large program and the install time will vary depending on your connection speed from off campus. Dial-up connections will not be supported.
- Map your T: drive to \\rivet.wpi.edu\applications.
- Once the drive is mapped, navigate to the Matlab directory, right click the shortcut for the version of Matlab you want to install and select Run as Administrator.
- Matlab 2010a for Windows 32-bit
- Matlab 2010a for Windows 64-bit
- Matlab 2010b for Windows 32-bit
- Matlab 2010b for Windows 64-bit
NOTE: The license server for Matlab is a triad that is set in a system environment variable. You should not need to enter it since the installation is automated.
However, if the license installation fails you may need to copy the T:\Matlab\MATLAB_LICENSE_TRIAD.VBS to your desktop and run it locally due to script security permissions on personally own computers.
Last modified: Sep 09, 2011, 12:11 EDT