Lunching With Leaders
WPI’s Leadership Luncheon Series features dynamic speakers who discuss a wide range of leadership topics and share how effective leadership has shaped their careers. Offered about once per term, the programs provide students with a great opportunity to network with people who put leadership theory into practice every day—and lunch is on us.
Past Luncheon Topics
- “Creative Leadership” —Joseph A. Gammal '86, principal, Synectics Inc.
- “Balanced Leadership” —Kate Toomey, Worcester City Councilor-at-Large
- “Ways in which one can lead in an organization without being a CEO” —Jennifer Wyse '94, GE Aviation's Product Development to Delivery Quality
- “Building a Great Year” —Mike Weber, Leadership Enterprises
- Dr. Dennis Berkey, former President (15th), WPI